Here are the rules for receiving this award.
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discoved and you think are fantastic
4) Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award
Here are 7 things about Lola
- Lola is a lover. She loves all dogs, big and small. One of her favorite breeds to play with is boxers. They have the same temperaments. So they love playing together and rough housing.
- Lola loves to lay underneath blankets. She will stick her nose under it until you lift it up and let her under.
- Lola loves bananas and strawberries. But she does not like carrots and does not quite know what to think about peanut butter. She does not seem to like the texture. She sticks her tongue out and will lick her lips like she is trying to get it out of her mouth.
- Lola can destroy anything. Even if it claims to be "indestructible", it can most likely be torn into tiny pieces by Lola.
- No matter how hard you try Lola will always find a way to lick you in the face. And the more you resist the harder she will try. And trust me she will when and lick you.
- Lola loves going to the vet. It is very strange. Most dogs dislike the vet but when we walk in Lola gets very excited. She loves the attention from new people, even if they are sticking her with needles. They will stick her and she will turn right around and lick them in the face.
- Lola likes chasing tennis balls. But she loves chasing other dogs who are chasing tennis balls. She would do that all day if she could, as long as no squirrels come out.
And now to pass the award on to 15 others