Friday, August 20, 2010

Caught Red Handed

This morning I woke around 4:30 needing a drink of water.  Usually when I get up Lola gets up and wants to be let out.  But this morning she was no where to be found.  So I went looking for her.   I went to check her love seat in the office where she sleeps during the day.   Nope not there.  She must be laying on the rug in the living room. Nope not there.  So the only place left to check was downstairs.  I went downstairs thinking she must be laying on some blankets on the floor.  Nope not there.  Then I see her curled up in a ball laying on the couch.  Then she saw me and sat up.  The best part was her expression.  She sat there for a minute looking embarrassed, surprised and exhausted all at the same time.  I wish I had my camera to capture it, but it was 4:30 in the morning. Who would have known there was a picture to capture?

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Lola,

    I has seen your beootiful face on many of my furiends' blogs and I HAD to come over heres and introduce myself to youz! I am your newest follower too! I hopes that we can be furiends, stop by my bloggie when you can and say hi!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the blog hop... cute story! Nice blog you have here. :)

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete