Monday, August 30, 2010

A Morning Walk



I mentioned here last week that we love going our walks.  Life With 5 Dogs left a comment saying that she loves morning walks in the snow.  I completely agree, at least, about the morning part. I love going for morning walks on the weekends.  It is so peaceful and quiet. I think Lola enjoys it too.  We both walk a little slower, and I let her stop and smell more and we are just more relaxed.

Wait I have to smell this. 


Some pretty purple flowers we saw.


Sitting at the corner waiting to cross the street.

There is a squirrel in the tree.


Getting tired and slowing down 

Home and getting water.  


7 comments:

  1. I think I have to agree. Walks on the weekend are more relaxing. During the week I feel like I am rushing, trying to fit it in along with everything else.
    Loved the pictures of Lola, she is just so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree walks on the weekend are better!!! Lola is a beauty and I loved seeing the pics - it felt like I was there :)
    I wish we lived by yall so we could join yall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a choice but to go for walks, but the best part are all the people we meet. Lola is so pretty, and unique looking, I bet you meet a ton of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice walk, Mom and me thinks Lola is a beauty too!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie MAe

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love our walks! I'm looking forward to the beginning of Autumn so we can be out when it's still daylight out!

    Lola is too darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love those walks to. But once a big bird swooped at us. Our tree rats are sleeping around the time we go out. Hope it was fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winston and I walk twice a day. Most of the time, I love our walks. Especially in the spring and fall when it's nice and cool out. I like when we have time to let him stop and smell the roses! Thankfully, we don't pass too many trees because he thinks EVERY tree has a squirrel in it. We do have to look out for rabbits though. And I believe your pretty flowers are clematis.

    ReplyDelete