Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend

We had a nice calm weekend.  It started out with grocery shopping.  Not very fun, but a necessity.  And of course Lola had to sniff out the bags.


And she found some biscuits.

Then we had a great walk Saturday morning.  I have said before and I will say again, I love weekend morning walks.  It was so calm and peaceful.  And Lola and I took our time and just enjoyed being out in the nice weather.  It was not hot but it was nice compared to the snow we have been having.  There was not a cloud in the sky.


It was so nice that even squirrels were out.  And Lola hunted a few.


Sunday was not quite as nice.  It was windy which made it feel cold.  So our morning walk was not as pleasant.  We both wanted to get out of the wind and get inside. But overall good weekend without a lot of craziness. 

5 comments:

  1. We have been windy too. Addy and me always have to check out the bags, afterall you never know what you might find that you are not suppose to have hehehe

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We HATE the wind - especially Bart. Glad you got back home soon!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was crazy windy here on Saturday... I thought I was going to get blown away doing my potties!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a purrty good weekend
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those long, slow walks....just relaxin'. Hope you have more sun next week.

    XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete