1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
Big thanks to Winnie for giving us this award.
And now to pick the 5 blogs we would like to pass the award to.
1.Hate the Deed not the Breed. This blog is about Kim and her pit bull Tripp. She is providing a perfect example of how great pit bulls are as family pets, and not the cruel creatures the media portrays them as.
2. Adventures of a Cattle Dog. This is a blog about Riley a certified therapy dog. Riley had surgery and was on crate rest for 8 weeks. She is no longer on crate rest, so I except Riley is ready for some fun.
3. Roo's Doins. Roo has some great adventures including kayaking and hiking just to name two. Roo will make you smile.
4.Pauly James. Pauly James was a foster dog, and his foster family started a blog about him. But of course they could not resist him, and adopted him
5.Doggy Love. This blog is about Stacy and her dog Ellie and their adventures together. Ellie even gets to go to work with Stacy since she works in a dog friendly office.