Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lola's New Toy

This week I stopped by a local pet store by my job this week with a co-worker.  We went in and looked around, and I found a toy I just could not resist getting Lola.  And when I brought it home, Lola could not wait to find out what she got.

What did you get me?

This is great.  I can't get it out so I am just going to take it with the bag.

At that point I helped her get it out of the bag and took the tag off. 

This is awesome.  


This is even bigger than my head. 

This a tuff scale of 10.  The highest it goes.  It is not yet destroyed but we will see how long that lasts.  

12 comments:

  1. You'll have to keep us updated! I just got a planet dog ball! I've only semi destroyed it so far. I'm only allowed to have it outside to play fetch, so that saves it some chewing ;-)
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maisie has the exact same toy! she hasn't destroyed it, but she does gnaw on the edges until they fray and I have to cut them down so she doesn't pull on the threads.

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, ours didn't last long!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have one exactly like this and it lasted two years (with two dogs pulling on opposite ends constantly). We just had to replace it earlier this year and it's still in like-new condition.

    Aspen likes to prance around with it. Maybe I'll dig up a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us updated - I'm always on the lookout for toys Bilbo can't destroy.
    www.bwpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully it will last. With my big lugg of a sister, it would last 5 minutes!! bol

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool toy bet you could throw it like a frisbee
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge doughnut....or a life preserver. Hope it lasts.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear is Lola a chewer? Lincoln is! It takes me years to destroy anything.
    Good luck Lola, hope it lasts!

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh exciting, she could almost wear it as a necklace! I hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it looks an awesome toy, we like anything big like that we can play tuggy with! Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! A tiger donut for tuggy! Have fun Lola! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete